Here at Laleham Landscapes, we continually look to grow and improve as a company. Despite our longstanding reputation in the Ashford area as paving and driveway specialists, we always try to find new ways to offer our customers the best possible service package. This drive for complete satisfaction, as well as the quality of our new driveways, Indian sandstone patios and maintenance work on existing block driveways and patios, has seen us remain the trusted choice for property owners in the area.
Below, we have listed a selection of reasons why domestic, commercial and industrial clients in Ashford choose us as their paving and driveway specialists.
- Experience – Laleham Landscapes was established in 1996, giving us a proven track record for results and trustworthiness stretching back over two decades. In addition, our team of professionals share more than 20 years of trade and industry experience between them too.
- Accreditation – We hold accreditation from the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) as well as qualifications from City & Guilds. When it comes to new driveways or the installation of Indian Sandstone patios, our clients in Ashford can be sure that our methods have been externally assessed to the highest of standards.
- Recommend Installers – Laleham Landscapes proudly holds status as recommended installers for two of the UK’s leading suppliers of paving supplies, Silverlands and Marshalls. In order to gain this status, our block driveways, patios and paths have to meet the demanding criteria expecting from market-leaders.
- Indian Sandstone Patios – While we lay patios in a range of natural stone, we specialise in the installation of hugely popular Indian sandstone patios. Ethically sourced, available in a range of colours and providing beautiful aesthetics with a natural non-slip quality, this patio option remains as popular as ever with Ashford homeowners.
- Driveway Specialists – Whether laying new driveways or undertaking maintenance work on existing block driveways, our years in the trade have endowed us with extensive knowledge on this landscaping feature. From advising on additional features during the design phase to creating that sleek professional finish, as driveway specialists we turn even the vaguest concepts into fantastic realities.
- Revive-Ur-Drive – In order to keep block driveways in their best possible condition, we provide a deep clean with a 3600psi cold water pressure washer. This process removes unsightly weeds, dirt, grime, algae and moss. Our team then applies PicSeal paving sealer to enhance aesthetic appeal and colour, as well as inhibiting weed growth. With Revive-Ur-Drive, homeowners in Ashford can return their block driveways to an as-new condition.
- Customer Focused – We recognise that without our valued customers, we wouldn’t have been driveway specialists for this long. As such, we tailor our approach to new driveways, Indian sandstone patios or any other service to suit the requirements of each individual client. From free quotations to never asking for payment until the job has satisfied, we always go the extra mile to ensure our customers remain happy. For the ultimate peace of mind, we offer guarantees of 5 years for service and 10 years for all Marshalls products.